Hi all & Happy Monday!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award last week by Hot Shot Headlines (Thank you so much) & now it’s time for me to answer my questions & pass the award along!
If you haven’t taken part in the Liebster Awards before here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by you nominator—or 11 random facts.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules in your post.
Here are my Q&A’s
Do you play games?
Mostly board games! I grew up playing board games with my family & I love playing them. It’s brings together the family for some fun & also a little competition.
What are your five favorite movies?
My 5 favorite movies is a little tricky! My top movies would have to be Waynes World, The Breakfast Club, Silence of the Lambs, The Grand Budapest Hotel, & Boondock Saints.
Do you have a favorite animal?
I do have a favorite animal; it’s Great White Sharks!
Where is your favorite place to watch movies?
My favorite place to watch movies is curled up in bed. I can be super comfy & pig out in bed.
Where is your favorite place to read?
My favorite place to read is usually outside on my back patio. I can get a little bit of sun & a wonderful breeze & it’s all just very relaxing.
If you could have a dream breakfast served to you, what would you order?
My dream breakfast would be a mimosa, eggs, bacon, toast & my book!
Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage?
LOVE me some wine, but who doesn’t!
What is your most vivid childhood memory?
My most vivid childhood memory is running through these obstacle courses & completing these treasure hunts that my mom would set up for me & my brother in my backyard.
If you could have a house built anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A beautiful house a little outside of London, so I can have a beautiful little english garden.
Where is the one place you want to visit, but haven’t yet?
Poland! It’s where my family is from but I haven’t managed to get there yet. I am going there on a cruise this summer so I cam super excited!
What is your favorite city?
Below are my nominations of blogs that I really enjoy reading! This is just something fun so if you do not want to take part please don’t feel obligated!
My Q&A for nominations:
- What’s your favorite song?
- What book have you read more than once & why?
- What’s your go to activity when you’re feeling down?
- What’s a issue/cause/topic/charity that you strongly care about?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world; where would it be?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- Where is your favorite place to travel to?
- What’s your favorite painting/drawing?
- If you had to choose your last meal what would it be?
- If you could go back in time, where & when would you choose to travel to?
Thanks for stopping by!