First things first I would like to thank Poppysconstellations for nominating our blog for this award!
Here are the questions we were asked. Since we share this blog we will answer the questions in seperate blog posts.
These are Hannah’s answers:
1) If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
If I had to wear one colour it would be black, no ifs ands or buts. Black goes with everything, and it’s my favourite colour.
2) If you where given the opportunity to enter the Big Brother House, would you?
I probably wouldn’t enter the house because I don’t watch Big Brother. I have enough problems and drama of my own I really can’t deal with everyone else’s.
3) If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which animal would it be and why?
I’m not exactly sure what animal I would be so I took an animal personality test to make sure I had an accurate answer. The test said I am most likely a porcupine. Which makes a lot of sense, I like to hang around in a small group but be very close with them. I also have a tough exterior because I am afraid to let some people in.
4) Are you more of a leader or a follower, would you change this?
I think it depends on what type of situation I’m in. With things that I’m passionate about I’m definitely the leader, I like to get people to be passionate about the same things I am.
5) Do you have any phobias, if so, what are they?
I do have phobias. My worst is the dark, I am deathly afraid of the dark. I always have been. It’s probably bad that at the age of 18 I still need to sleep with some sort of light but it just makes me feel safer.
6) Which one person inspires you the most and what about them inspires you?
There are many people in this great big world but a few of them would have to be my big brother and my best friend. They both have such great qualities. My big brother is very talented and passionate about his work. He is an artist and even though that is a very hard field to be in he enjoys every minute of it. He is one of the few people in this world who is able to do what they love as their profession. My best friend Kate is also an inspiration. Though she has had some complications in life just like all of us she comes out on top and stronger than ever and that is so admiral. She is one of the smartest people I know and can do anything she ever sets her mind to.
7) Which one celebrity annoys you the most, why?
There are actually two which annoy me immensely. One is Kim Kardashian mostly because of the reason on why she became famous. A sex tape leaks and suddendly she is a “role model” I just don’t understand. Also Taylor Swift, because once she tried to steal my love Harry Styles, but also she just seems like a very fake person to me.
8) What is the best compliment you have ever received?
The best compliment I have ever recieved was when someone told me how pretty they thought my eyes were.
9) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In 10 years I see myself a graduate of Penn State, living in London, England. I’d like to be engaged and working my dream job which would be a makeup artist. All in all I would just like to be happy then.
10) Are you afraid of becoming old?
I am very much afraid of getting old, but I hope I find someone to grow old with so it isn’t that bad.
Kaylee and I would like to nominate:
Our questions are:
1. Where is your favourite place in the world?
2. What is your favourite song right now?
3. Cats or Dogs?
4. Favourite decade, like 80’s, 90’s, and why?
5. Favourite memory?
6. What is the best thing you have ever eaten?
7. One person, dead or alive, that you would like to meet and why?
8. Favourite band?
9. What is your dream job?
10. If you could change your name what would it be and why?
Thank you for reading and again thank you for the nomination!